Sunday, March 2, 2008

Comments

For those of you wondering, your comments are not disappearing, they are just being read first! Some stupid Yayhoo put a comment on my blog a couple weeks ago, that if you clicked on it would start downloading some sort of virus onto your computer. Thank goodness I had some firewall protection that blocked it. I really wish I could comprehend what would make random people, that don't even know me or others they choose to terroize, want to ruin somebody elses computer!!! It is really irritating! So instead of going private, I am just going to moderate the comments first and see if that will help. Love ya, Girls!

2 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

I've been a loser about comments lately. I get all set to write a comment and then I think "oh wait, I told her that yesterday" and so I think of something else to say and then I think again "yeah, I told her that, too." So I still love your guts, even if I don't always comment on your crazy, fun, stinkin' cute family!!

The McCulloughs said...

O good, so now if I leave a really raunchy x-rated comment, no one will see it, but you? Just kidding... like I would ever do that!!