Jumpin' her little heart out!
I can't believe my baby girl turns 4 today! 4 seems too old for her to be, but then again, she seems like she has been 3 for a few years! She has been so excited for her birthday to come, and so have her sisters! They have been counting down the days until her "Jumpin' Jacks" party for her, for a week! I am kind of sad today, to think that in one more year she will be in Kindergarten, and that will leave just me and Dax home all day! That really freaks me out! I knew I wouldn't be in "toddlerville" forever, but I have been doing continuously for so long now, that I kind of put them growing up on the back burner! But it is happening, and they are growing a maturing faster than I would like!
Kamren, is a little spitfire! She is sassy, sometimes a little too sassy, and hilarious, she has some of the best one liners I have ever heard come out of a kids mouth. I love her when she is happily singing at the top of her lungs some random song that she has made up. She cracks me up with her imaginary friend named Ashley. It doesn't matter what we are talking about, Ashley has always done or said whatever we are talking about. I also love, that the girl loves to memorize books. Some of her favorites, that she can read from memory are: Go, Dog Go!, My lucky Day, Polar Bear, Polar Bear what do you hear?, and Gilbert in Deep. You can never skip a page with this little smarty pants, she always knows what comes next in the book, and she will call you on it if you try and skip pages. I am so proud of the little girl she is, and the sweet spirit she has. Whenever I ask her where she got something or why she did something, she always says that Heavenly Father gave it to her. The way she says it, with her saying her "R"'s kind of funny, melts my heart every time! I am excited for many years to come to watch this spunky little girl grow and change. She will be a hand full, I am sure of that, but I am ready for her! We love you Kam, Kam!

11 comments:
aw! sweet, kamers! we love her so much, too! look how grown she is!
when we first moved into the ward, i was in nursury at the old building with emily, and i thought kameron was such a cutie! she was my fave...well, besides my own! and to think i get to see that cutie all the time now! happy birthday, sugar! we had a blast at your special party! red faces and all!
Happy Birthday Kameren! Looks like she had a fun party!
she is such a cute girl, her hair has gotten so long, it is gorgeous. I can't believe how old she is too. What a fun birthday party. I took the girls there the other day for the first time, they loved it. I think Kamren is looking more like you Ricki as she gets older. Enjoy the next year, they grow so fast once the get to school.
That is soooo PRECIOUS of Jayli and Kameron!!!I'm stealing that pix from your blog!! Thanks for inviting Jayli she had a WONDERFUL time with her Best Friend RICKI!!!
By the way I DO love the makeup job on Jayli's eye brows, it only took a week to get it off, HEHE!!! She was soooo PROUD of her beautiful eyebrows, she showed EVERYONE!!!
Kameron,We kove you and looks like you had such a good time. We love your smile....and the way you say things. Can't wait to have your party here.
We love you!! Grandma and Pappa
Oh my, that post almost had me in tears. I don't want to think about my kids growing up. I am so happy with my *crazy* life right now and my kids just the way they are.
Anyhow, Happy, happy birthday Kamren! We had so much fun at your party. And we are so glad that you enjoyed your cooking set!
She is such a doll. I LOVE the jumping picture.
She sounds like a sweetheart! Can you believe how old our kids are getting? Does that mean we are getting old too? Enjoy the journey and make every minute count because it will be over faster than we think! :)
Happy belated Birthday Kam..Kam! Looks like you guys had fun and that is so fun that Coral Canyon does little activities like that. Boston is in the pirate stage and he would have been obsessed. I miss my friend Ricki. Let's plan another play time after your girls camp extravaganza!
YES! I do have packing to do but I needed a BREAK! I have my office, living room and kaija's room done.....um yeah thats about it! How did you pack up so many rooms and so many toys??? I'm bout to hire someone!! lol oh yeah and can you please get some camping pictures up already PLEASE????!!!
Post a Comment