

Kenzie is always the one around here trying to make a little extra money! So when she asked me for the 20th time this summer if she could have a lemonade stand, I decided it was time to do something about her little entrepreneurial spirit. We decided to let her sell water and Capri suns at the 24th of July parade. Who knew that she would do so well and that in the process we would get a good lesson on manners and some good math practice. I was so proud of her! She worked really hard a never complained! And for anyone who is wondering, NONE of this was Tony's idea like you might think!!!


2 comments:
Ok, I know this was not Tony's idea, but he has given my kids the "entrepreneurial" push. They have been asking me all week about when they can sell some Dixie Direct books. Maybe he can help us out with that.
Way to go Kenzie! What an awesome job!
Great Job Kenzie!! I am sure you made a little money since you probably got the water and capri suns for such good deal.. LOL! She is so cute and just so dang grown up!
Post a Comment