Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009 is over! BooHooo!

I am a Halloween girl! I have been looking back at pictures from my youth and realize I have always liked to dress up so it is no wonder I love Halloween! In fact, I love it more than Christmas! Maybe because I just don't feel like Christmas is anything other than a glorified "I want....." fest and it drives me crazy! Oops! Sorry for the soap box! Anyways, we had a fun night! Not as many people showed up this year to the annual neighborhood Trunk or Treat and Chili night, but that was OK with me! Less cars= less candy that I have to throw away!!! Their buckets were only half full! So I will let them get their fill of it for the next few days and then it will suddenly disappear! They won't even notice!











Until next year!!!!

0 comments: