Monday, September 13, 2010

Question?!!!

While driving the kids to school today, they were having a conversation about college. Kenzie, thinks she doesn't need college. She wants to be a Lego structure builder when she grows up, so she doesn't think college is necessary. Her friend, S, on the other hand, informed her that college is necessary, and she will just go to college for both of them, and then teach Kenzie everything important that Kenzie might need to know. Kamren then chimes in telling us that she is going to be a Tooth Fairy when she grows up, so she thinks she will skip college too! How exactly am I to respond to a child that wants to grow up to be a Tooth Fairy?!!!! Funny, funny kids!

4 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

The Tooth Fairy?! Really?! I have heard of a lot of different occupation ideas from kids, but this is the first time I have ever heard of one wanting to be the Tooth Fairy...or a Lego structure builder for that matter! Has Kenzie been to LegoLand? I'm sure she has, but if not, then she needs to go. It is very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Alexis doesn't even want to finish 1st grade! and she wants to be a doctor. Maybe she could go in the tooth fairy business with Kamren instead. I am sure a Kindergarten education is just fine for that. :)

The McCulloughs said...

That is hilarious! I just asked Taggart what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said a dirtbiker..? I am glad that our kids are so ambitious! I don't think Taggart even knows what college is. A lego instructor builder?? Where did she get that one? This makes me miss your kids!!

raw mom said...

what a question...what a WEEK! with the crazy college talk...i wasnt sure if i was going to have dead beats or what! :) at leats kam is ready to go to tooth fairy school! i love that kid