Today is my little man's 4th birthday! I can't believe it has been that long since he came into our family! Troy and I started off the morning taking cupcakes to Daxton's preschool, where Miss Lori gave him a GIGANTIC cupcake that took him a few days to eat!!! I totally forgot to put my memory card in my camera, so we had to make a quick trip home before lunch!

Funny sidenote: I had been joking with Troy on the way into town that him getting his mission call today would work so much better for me and my schedule! We guess what?!!!!
IT CAME! I pulled up to the mailbox and was in total awe and shock when it was really in the mailbox! He was a little shocked too! I cried! Called Tony and then it was a matter of when and where we were going to get all of his "families" together to open it!
So, we went on with the day as planned until we could figure it out! We met Tony at Pasta Factory and gave Dax his presents from us. I knew that he would be too crazy at his birthday party to even care about us! He got this Imaginex rocket, and a couple other things. He was so excited!
About 2, I got a call that everybody was coming over in 2o minutes so Troy could stop being tortured! We were all so excited and nervous!
He is going to the California San Bernardino, english speaking, Mission. He reports to the MTC on April 6th! Wow! Do we have A LOT of things to get done in the next 8 weeks! I am so happy and proud of him!Next, it was on to Daxton's birthday party! He wanted Laser Tag this year, with no girls aloud(besides his sisters)! He was very specific about the no girl thing!
They thought the 4D movie was great!
He even won over 200 tickets on one game! It was his lucky day!
He didn't even want a Thomas cake! I was shocked!




6 comments:
Hate to tell ya- but he sure does look like he is getting big!! Happy Birthday Daxton and congratulations Troy. What a good day. :)
What handsome boys you have! Congratulations to Troy; that is so exciting! And I can't believe how big Daxton is getting...could you tell him to stop, please! I have ordered Lyla to stop as well. It is just not fair that our babies are growing up.
What an AWESOME Day, you will always treasure! Your little man, is growing right up! Your photos skills have gotten even more amazing(didn't think that was possible)Yah! for Troy. You guys must be doing things right! He looks like a missionary. Can't wait to hear about all the lives he touches. Would love to catch up sometime. When your life slows down a bit!
alright POST already! sheesh... when are you guys leaving out of town again to bear lake? this or next weekend?
Guy had a great time playing laser tag. Jack just took him again because he has been begging to go. That is so exciting for Troy. Hard to believe you will have a son on a mission.
That's great news about Troy! I can't believe he's old enough to go on a mission. Daxton is still the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment