Kamren has waited, and waited, and waited for a tooth to fall out! This poor girl made it all the way to 2nd grade without a lost tooth. She was the only one in her 1st grade, and 2nd grade classes that had not lost one! I even asked her dentist at her last visit to check and make sure she had adult teeth in her head! Well, the wait is finally over! While we were in Las Vegas this last weekend, it finally fell out. It has been loose for going on 3 weeks and she kept wiggling it, but that thing wasn't coming out easily! Her other tooth had already made an apperance, so I told her if it didn't fall out this week, she was going to the dentist. She didn't want that so she wiggled harder. How funny that it happened while we were eating at Carl's Jr yesterday?!! It started to bleed and Tony noticed it was starting to hang, so he used his "kid charm" to get it out! He seems to have way more patience for these kind of situations than I do. She was so excited! She put it in a little bag, folded it up, and couldn't wait to put it under her pillow.....AFTER she got to show it to her teacher! I asked her why she needed to show her and she responded with the fact that Mrs Mace had waited almost 2 whole school years to see her lose a tooth. We compromised by having Kamren send her an email with her picture attached. I love that her teacher is so cute with her and responded right back to her. I am including the e-mails in this post because they are adorable! She woke up at 6AM this morning, crying because she thought the Tooth Fairy forgot. I found the money under her bed and she was happy! Thank goodness for Tooth Fairies with good memories!
Oct. 16 2011
Dear Mrs. Mace, My tooth came out! I just got home from Las Vegas at 8:00. My tooth came out when we were eating at Carl's Jr.
I'm so excited for you to look at the picture of my tooth! Oh boy! You won't believe that the hotel that I stayed in had swans! See you tomorrow!
From,
Kamren
To Mrs. Mace
October 17, 2011
Dear Kamren,
I'm so excited for you! That tooth really held on for a long time. I'm excited to see your new smile at school today. Thanks for sharing your news with me. I'm impressed that you included all parts of a friendly letter: the date, the greeting, the body, the closing, and your signature. You are such a smart girl!
See you soon,
Mrs. Mace
Now her other bottom tooth is loose! I guess we are going to be doing this often again! I love their toothless little grins!

0 comments:
Post a Comment