Every time we go to O-town we HAVE to go to the Union Station to see the trains. Most of the time, the kids just climb all over the trains that have been parked there for years. Not this time! A real steam train was pulling into Ogden and there was not way that anybody in this family was going to miss it! They were so excited!
While we waited for it to make its appearance, they found plenty of junk! That kept them entertained, since we showed up an hour early! ;)
Grandma and Papa waiting for the trains!
Apparently I thought this girl was extra cute today because I have lots of pictures of her!
It finally arrived! They actually pulled it in backwards, which was anticlimactic! I guess it is easier for it to make an exit when it is already pointed in the right direction! This thing was loud! Daxton was so excited....until it actually got close enough that he could hear it! He b-lined it for the fence and stayed stuck against it until it had moved past us! Kind of funny that Train Boy didn't know how loud steam trains are!
Here are the two train boys! They both were like giddy little kids! I think it is so fun that Papa and Daxton both love trains so much! We had some hot chocolate and donuts and let the kids climb on the trains for over an hour. That should keep them satisfied until the next time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment