



So, I was sitting out in the courtyard talking, and here comes Kamren looking like this!!! She was giggling and grinning from ear to ear because she thought she was so funny!!! My first thought was NO, you can't write all over your face!! But in a split second I realized it was washable and decided it really isn't going to hurt anything. Once the other girls saw that she wasn't getting in trouble for it, they decided to write on their faces also. I also decided it looked fun and wrote Karlin's name on her forehead. Probably not the smartest thing I have ever let them do- they will probably move on to the walls next, but we had a good laugh over it and you would have thought that I had taken them someplace really fun or given them a whole bunch of candy by the way they were laughing!!!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

5 comments:
Wow, Kamren really did are number on her face!! At least it wasn't your leather sofa (been there done that!) ha ha! Sometimes us moms just have to roll with the punches, eh? YOur a good mom to not freak out and just laugh... good for you!
i know the feeling...believe it or not...but dang they sure make a cute mess!
Of course your girls would look so cute even all marked up! Never a dull moment with kids! Pictures make everything all better! Oh, by the way it is 9pm and I am still sore from that boot camp class! You better be too :)
They are sooo proud of themselves! That makes it even cuter!
Be proud of your great mommy moment. I celebrate when I can relax for a moment and let them be kids. I am way to uptight most of the time.
Post a Comment