How sad is it that a couple of weekends ago now, I had TWO of the greatest weekends I have had in a long time(because they both involved only girls, no kids) and I haven't even had a chance to blog about them yet! First, we went to Las Vegas for Dion's baby shower. We went to the Nordstrom MAC counter and all had makeovers done, then we went shopping and ate at the Cheesecake factory. YUM!!! The Cheesecake factory is now my new favorite restaurant, I think I wanted to order about 8 things off of their menu. And $6 for a piece of cheesecake?!!! Definitely worth the 6 bucks!! We had a blast, we left at 10:30 in the morning and didn't get home until around 10:30 at night. What did we do for 12 hours?!!, we aren't sure, but it was really fun!
The next weekend I went with my mom and sister to the "Time out for women" event that was in Logan. I had to take Daxton because he is still nursing, so I was a little nervous about how a boy that can't even sit still for 10 seconds was going to sit in a conference center for 6 hours, but he managed. I brought his umbrella stroller in and sat it in the aisle, he did remarkably well. There was a lot of great speakers and some amazing music. It was a very uplifting day, and I am so glad I got to spend the day with my Mom and sister.
8 comments:
I LOVE your slide show it was an amazing weekend! And I'm sure that time out for Women was even more Amazing!
Fun trip Ricki! Your hair looks great oh by the way!
I so need a weekend like that.
Tell Dion congrats. Is she having a boy or girl?
Susan, she had a girl- just last night. She was 8 lbs 4 oz and Dion says she looks just like Scarlett. They named her Lila! As for the need for a girls weekend, you should come here! We could have a great time with all the old pals, and I have plenty of room for you! I am serious this is a real invite!:)
OOOOH I am so sad that I couldn't come! It mad me sad to see all the pics of you all looking gorgeous! Your makeup looks great btw! You deserve many more weekends like this.... so let's do it sooon! O yeah, you are like booked for the next several weekends! Ha ha! Hope you are having fun driving to Disneyland right now! I will miss ya
ricki love! i am so glad you are back!!!! i gave missed my friend! tell me all about it! call me tomorrow! ooo...my sister is letting me use her camera! yep that's right! i'll blog it! yea for you! oxox teresa
I want Disneyland photos!!!
Post a Comment