Kenzie had her school program last week, and thanks to my friend we actually have pictures of it since my camera went missing for a week! Kenzie's Indian name was "Bunny Ears". I loved the little story she wrote about how she got her name, so here it is:
My name is mouse ears. Because I don't listen to what my Mom and Dad tell me. In school I don't listen I even don't listen to my friends. One day at the end of school Mom and dad called my name. It's called Bunny Ears.
She says that now that she has bigger ears, she can listen better. Unfortunately, listening is something she needs a lot of work on. At least she recognizes that she has a problem with it-that is the first step to fixing a problem, right?!!!
She did a really good job at her program! We are very proud of our little bunny ears!



5 comments:
we love that bunny ears, too!!
That is such a cute story! She is such a sweet little bunny ears!
Kenzie is such a sweet little girl:) I love her story and how she always makes you feel like she is happy to see you no matter how long it has been. What a cutie!
That is way cute. Cute little bunny ears who always has a smile on her face.
I love the story! I think it applies to all kids that age (at least it does to mine). Maybe I'll share it with them! :)
Thanksgiving looked like fun. How do you always get such good family photos? I can't even get my kids to look at the camera let alone smile! :)
Hopefully I'll get to see you when you come for Christmas. We almost came to see you on the way to the Las Vegas Bowl but we decided not to make the drive. Someday I'll get down there! :)
Post a Comment