Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm offically a slacker!

I know I said I was getting invitations out, but I'm not! Sorry, this week has gotten away from me! Life is way too busy to worry about bringing invitations around! So, what you see on my blog is your personal invitation from us to you! Come if you can, you are ALL invited! If you are coming, please let me know so that I can plan for dinner!

3 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

I was wondering when you were going to update your blog!! Where are all your Thanksgiving pictures? Yeah, I would have to agree....you are a slacker!!

Veronica said...

We're coming...sounds like it will be fun...and I can't wait to have a night out without the kids!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could but too much going on that weekend. Have a blast and I can't wait to see pictures.