I can't believe that my BABY is two! Man, time flies! This is my last time I will ever have a two year old! That is kind of crazy to think that the "throwing yourself on the floor" tantrums could be behind me soon! I hope I can enjoy each phase that this little man will take me through for the last time!!
After, that I took him to Target to buy himself a toy with the money my mom sent him. And, BIG
SHOCKER, he bought another tractor! But he was so cute! He carried it all the way to the front and handed it to the checker, he wasn't going to let anybody else touch his new tractor! 
Later we had a birthday party/Family Home Evening, since it was Monday night, at Jumpin' Jacks with some of our friends and neighbors. He had a blast, other than almost losing a few teeth, but I am still convinced he had no idea what was really going on. I don't even have a picture on here of him and his scooter, I will have to do that later! Thank you to all the families that gave up there family time for my little man!
Later we had a birthday party/Family Home Evening, since it was Monday night, at Jumpin' Jacks with some of our friends and neighbors. He had a blast, other than almost losing a few teeth, but I am still convinced he had no idea what was really going on. I don't even have a picture on here of him and his scooter, I will have to do that later! Thank you to all the families that gave up there family time for my little man!
He trys so hard to communicate. His vocabulary gets bigger by the day, but it is hilarious when he is trying to tell me something with the words he does know. I love when kids are learning to talk.
He is sooooo obsessed with tractors, and EVERYTHING is a tractor. Any loud sound he hears he looks at you, and says" OHHHH, tractor", and runs to the window!
He loves his sisters! Anytime he gets hurt or gets in trouble for something, he runs straight to one of them and they are more than happy to console him. They are as big of "softies" for him, as I am!
I am sure I am missing a lot about my little guy, and maybe I will remember them in another post! He is an incredible little boy, and we feel blessed everyday to get to be his parents!!! We love you, buddy!

14 comments:
He was so cute on that scooter. I still can't believe he can ride it! I guess that's what happens when you have four older teachers to show him! Thanks for the fun party. They grow so fast. I bet your savoring every moment knowing this is your last. We need to get him and Kasen together more often. It's sad that they don't even really know each other!!!
PS I can't believe how grown up Kenzie and Karlin are. It blows my mind!!
we love him, too! andy felt SO stinkin bad about his mouth!!! he thought he was going to knock his teeth out!! happy birthday little guy!
I am jealous that you don't have to go through terrible two's again.. I wish there was a way to just skip that part! We debated between a scooter and a bicycle... the bike won because she couldn't stop talking about them when she saw them at the store.
I can't believe he is still all boy with all those girls around! You go Daxton!
He is so darn cute! I can't believe he is two already. You could have more, pretty sure what was done can be undone hee hee! You are such a great mom Ricki, and your beautiful kids show it!
He needs to come over to our house- we have plenty of tractors and he would be in heaven, just like Maddie would be at your house with all the girl stuff! I can't believe they are two and growing bigger every day! Happy Birthday Daxton!
Is this really the same kid that gave you so much trouble when he was a brand new baby?! He is SO dang cute!! His smile just lights up any room. Happy birthday, Daxton!!
Thanks for the fun party!!! That is so weird to think about not having a two year old for you...I wonder when that will be for me! Weird! He is so adorable. I hope he likes his presents...(i thought it was weird but if he likes it cool!)
Happy Birthday Dax! I can't believe he's 2 already! Seems like it was just the other day that I was borrowing him to help curb my baby cravings...feel free to come borrow mine anytime when he's born if your ever needing to hold a little one...haha...how weird to know this is your last year with a 2 year old!
Happy Birthday Daxton! I'm sorry we couldn't come to Jumpin Jacks. I was way sad. It sounds like he had the perfect birthday. And I love the idea of going to the "zoo". Hilarious.
Oh, He is such a Cute kid! I LOVE that he Loves tractors and all BOY things, Just what you needed after all those barbies and princesses!
oh and he is one cute little boy too. He would make anyone want a little boy. Those eyes! What a great grand finale! I had missed your updates. Glad you posted ! Keep them coming! Ok, I have somehow gotten myself out running again, it is finally starting to feel good again. Are you training for anything? I need to come run on the trails in Coral Canyon! You are lucky to have so many great runs right outside you door!
Was that really 2 years ago that you had him? Crazy. He is stinkin' cute! Happy Birthday!
He's a doll....almost too pretty to be a boy. Two years old is mine and Jim's favorite age. Yeah, you get the tantrums.....but the cuteness totally makes up for it.
Happy birthday Daxton #1, I can't believe you had a birthday party for Daxton #1 and didn't invite Daxton #2?!?! He is sooo cute, I can't believe our boys are already 22222!!!
Post a Comment