

That is Chandas, in the middle. Between Kelsie
and Olivia!

Today we had a birthday party for Troy at Laser Tag. He didn't really know what was going on, but I think he was shocked when he got there and saw that Chandas, the object of his affection was there!! I think he was a little embarassed, but I do believe that teenagers deserve to be embarassed by their parents after all the crap they put us through! I made him a couple of pumpkin rolls, and sliced them up for his birthday cake. It looked a little like something out of Dr. Suess, but it must have tasted OK, because it was pretty much gone!
We are so proud of Troy and what a good kid he is! He never makes any waves, he helps, if we ask, and he is a pretty easy teenager, for what it is worth! Happy Birthday, Buddy!
8 comments:
Troy, We are so proud of you too. You are such a good example to the kids you're age. The best thing about Troy is, whenever we tell him we love him, he always says 'I love you too'. We hope that he is never too old for that!
We can't believe that we have a grandson that is old enough to have a JOB!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
We love you lots!
Troy looks very happy! I think he enjoyed his Birthday surprise. What a great idea:) Troy is a good kid. He is going to accomplish some great things someday. You can tell he is loved! That birthday cake looks scrumptious.
It DOES look like something out of Dr. Seuss!
Happy Birthday, Troy! It looks like a very fun party!
what a good kid! happy birthday troy! oh and your pumkin roll cake is dang cute!!
Why do I only make pumpkin roll in the fall....that looks so good I may have to make myself some today.
I SO understand the "let's go on vacation and leave the kids with the girls so we can go golfing" thing. I just can't wait till the boys are a little bit older and can join dad...we're close, and it will be great.
p.s. Your mom's comment reminded me that I have been meaning to tell you forever that Kristin Twitchell is in my ward. We were at a Girls Night Out together last week and she brought up Nordstrom again and I remembered I've never mentioned that to you.
She's great and has four darling kids.
Tony is looking really old, but not really acting like it LOL!! I hope he had a great birthday and he has good taste because Chandis is a cutie! Good job for being Betty on the pumpkin rolls! I thought it looked super cute!
It's been THAT long since I've seen him! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Glad you are living up to your mom roll and being as embarrassing as possible!
Post a Comment