Spending time with ONE kid is fun and important! For both of us!
I was lucky enough to get to take Kenzie to her friend, Gretchen's baptism, on Saturday, just the two of us. It was
great for her to see, so that she knew what to expect next week, for her own baptism. She asked a lot of questions that I hadn't even thought to talk to her about! After that we went to Ancestor Square and ate at Shroomies. We had an awesome chicken sandwich and Strawberry soup! Yumm! Then we went shopping for a little bit! It is totally amazing how much having just one kid with you changes everything! No yelling, no "stop fighting", no telling them to keep up! We had a lot of fun and some great talks! Kenzie even said it was her best day ever! It was pretty good for me too, Kenz!

5 comments:
It is so funny how different your kids behaviour is also when you get one on one time. I love it, they talk to you like a friend. Kenzie is growing up so fast, I remember when Troy was getting baptized. Really sweet Ricki!
I need some days like that with my kids. Lyla gets plenty of one-on-one (which I love), but the boys rarely do.
It is so nice to just have some time with1 kid by themself. I need to do this with Tag. Cam gets his one on one with T all the time, but I don't very often. You both look so cute and Shroomies is so yummy! I LOVE their fries!
That is nice to get out with just ONE kid. It is rather calming. I'm glad you got to have some one on one. That's great. :)
awww, that is so cute. Seeing the two of them together made me realize even more how much they have grown up. Kenzie is such a sweet girl:) I am so glad you guys could come. I really need to post about the baptism, I am a little blogging behind. We are looking forward to Kenzie's baptism this weekend!
Post a Comment