Saturday, April 18, 2009

Who needs Easter from US when you have Miss Lori?!!!

In 3 girls and 5 preschools, we have NEVER had a Preschool quite as great as Miss Lori's! She is not only an amazing teacher, she also is amazing at celebrating every holiday and theme with these little cuties!



For Easter this year, they had pretty much a whole week and a half of Easter, including an extra preschool day where they went to the old folks home and had an Easter celebration there. These pictures are from the Friday Easter egg hunt. The basket is the stuff that just Miss Lori gave her after the hunt! I really didn't need to do Easter at all for Kamren! She even had lunch at the park for the kids, with buns dyed pink and blue, for sloppy joes, and the biggest bin of plastic eggs for the hunt, that I have ever seen! Anybody looking for a good preschool, this one gets my vote, by far!


3 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

Yes, I have to agree that this is one fantastic preschool! I was even more impressed when I went in to help. Thank you so much for telling me about it. And thanks for posting cute pics of my daughter, too!

Ora said...

wow! What's her number? and where's her school at.. seriously! we're looking into preschools now!

The McCulloughs said...

Can't wait for this next year! SHe better not start slacking next year because I have got HIGH expectations from hearing from you and DIon! Buns dyed pink and blue?? HELL?? Miss Lori has WAY too much ambition!