Thursday, May 14, 2009

Babysitting Night!

Since we only had 2 extra kids last Friday night for babysitting, we decided to take the kids to the splash pad/park over in Green Springs for a little bit. The kids had a blast, and I am guessing that our Summer is going to pretty much look like this! Splash pads are the greatest invention ever-your kids don't have to be supervised for drowning, and they still get nice and wet!













































3 comments:

Julie Winder said...

aww, these pictures are so amazing. They make me so excited for summer. We need to meet up at one of these water parks sometime. I can't tell from these pictures which one you are at. But, we love the new one out by our house. We will have to meet up!

Dion Seneca said...

That looks like so much fun. And you are totally ROCKIN' your new camera!! I love the pic of Karlin with her hair all in her face...something most of us rarely get to see.

The McCulloughs said...

FUN FUN!! I bet all the kids loved it and it probably helped keep your house clean! We are going to be pool/splash pad junkies with you this summer, ok? WE don't have anything better to do! Cute pics!