Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bring on the Pumpkins!!

Carving pumpkins was so fun this year, thanks to doing it with another family! Not that it isn't always fun, but I don't think I heard one fight the entire night. Probably because they were carving pumpkins next to their friend instead of a sibling! I love to see how each kid is different when they carve and pull the seeds out! It cracks me up.

Dax dove right in! He wasn't scared of seeds or goo!
Kenzie and Syd were just happy to be doing together. They didn't want or need help from anybody!
I think Karlin had the most fun just gooshing the seeds between her fingers!
Drew was the dramatic one of the group! I loved watching her! I think she was a little traumatized by the goo!
Kamren got smart and used a plastic bag to pull all the goods out!


Liv was adorable! She had a few close calls with falling off her chair....but that is what happens with so much going on! :) How I don't have a picture of Em is beyond me! I guess she had a great time....I don't remember her not!
Even Troy carved his own pumpkin! I don't think I have seen that in a few years!
We had a fun FHE! And a great Halloween....more to come on that!

5 comments:

The McCulloughs said...

Maddie was just as traumatized as Drew by the goo..what little drama queens! Your jack o laterns turned out very cute!!

Ora said...

How fun.. One of my most favorite traditions... Daxton is already a lady killer! I can't believe how big your kids are... Kenzie is still a toddler to me :)

Dion Seneca said...

Looks like so much fun! I missed that this year.

Heather and Trevor said...

So fun! What cute kids you all have. I sure love the pumpkin carving tradition. Fall is wonderful! Glad you came to the farm the other day too :)

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Um pumpkins still?? You know it is January!