We spent Thanksgiving up North with the family! It was fun, but cold! I am not a fan of cold! The kids thought it was awesome! They love to get all bundled up and go out in the freezing snow for fun! I don't see how that is fun, but at least they don't ask or expect me to join them!
We had the whole family together! I love that my mom and dad don't try and have us join both sides separately. It is so much easier on all of us to just be one big happy family, especially on Thanksgiving!
We ate dinner and then drew straws for dishes! Tony and my dad lost! They were so happy they got to do all those dishes!


We tried to get a family shot! Wow was that not a great idea! You really do need a professional with this many impatient people involved!
We also had the opportunity to go see the Rockettes Christmas show in Salt Lake. Well, some of us went! Tony, Troy, Kamren and Daxton opted for not going! That was fine with me since the tickets were so expensive! We had fun without them and I thought the show was great! My brother and his wife and daughter thought it was great too!
We are not the Rockettes, thats for sure! I even got a cramp in my leg trying to do a kick line!
We also took the Frontrunner to Salt Lake to see Tangled and go to Discovery Gateway. We all loved the movie and the museum, at least some of the kids did! Not so much fun for the teenagers!




We packed it in tight and had tons of fun doing it! My family thinks I am insane for all the plans I make when I come up! They just follow along in awe of all the things we get done! Thanks family, for a fun weekend and thanks for putting up with me and my crazy family!

0 comments:
Post a Comment