We were lucky enough to have an invite out to the Jones family farm for FHE! The kids were stoked! I was just excited to get my camera out to document all the fun! The rest of my family is way better than I am at being around animals! They had a blast! I think we might even have a future farmer out of the experience!


We all took a turn trying to milk the cow. We didn't even come close to the speed of the kids that do this every day!
This is one of President Jones' kids squirting milk right from the cows udder into his mouth! We were laughing hard!
Kenzie says after her farm experience that she wants to be a farmer when she grows up!
This is as close as I got to this thing! Snakes, actually animals in general, just aren't my thing!
Tony was pretty at home too with all of the crazy creatures and animals they have at their farm!

0 comments:
Post a Comment