

It's True! My baby is finally a Sunbeam! Sniff! Sniff! I kind of went to church today a little in denial! I also was a little giddy at the thought that I am officially done having kids in the nursery! Not that there wasn't any crying involved, but still! I can't say he went to willingly, and he came home complaining that he didn't get to play with toys or get a snack at church today! He is officially a primary kid! He looked so grown up as he walked into church today, I just had to get a couple shots!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

1 comments:
I can't believe they are Sunbeams! I feel like it was just yesterday that you were screaming throught the hospital! He is VERy handsome!
Post a Comment