Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daxton

My little man is 4! I can't believe how fast time goes! I am so glad Tony listened when it was time to have him! He is such a great kid! He tells me he loves me at least 10 times a day, he kisses me, and loves to snuggle with me! What more could a mom ask for from a kid?!!! He cracks us all up and everybody in this family adores him! I can't wait to see where this world takes this kid!

He let me take him out for a few pictures. Though he didn't last long, what I did get, made me happy! His little pleasant look melts my heart!






He still loves trains!

This is when the crazies started to come out in him! He was cracking me up!

A couple funny Daxton stories:

During soccer season last fall, he needed to go to the bathroom. The port-a-potty line was long, so I said to him, "There's a line at the port-a-potty, just go pea in a bush". He apparently heard there's a LION at the port-a-potty! So every time we would go to soccer, and every time we pass a port-a-potty, he always asks, "Mom, why is there a lion in that port-a-potty?" It doesn't matter how many times I explain the difference between lion and line, he always asks!

He is getting very particular about the boy/girls differences! He doesn't want to play with girls, he doesn't want the pink plate or the pink cup, nothing can have flowers on it, everything has to be boy! I can't believe I finally got one that is all BOY!

2 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

Finally a post from you! yeah! Your camera skilz are mad, crazy good. And it helps to have such a handsome little guy...my gosh. I love that coat, almost bought one for Liam too from Childrens Place but they didn't have his size. boo. Hope all is well with you guys and that you have a GREAT time in U.S. ...so jealous.

Dion said...

Oh man, I love that kid! I can't believe he is already four! Why oh why do they have to grow up so fast! I need to be more like you and take my kids out for photo shoots. Your pictures look awesome!