We had so much fun at our Relief Society Birthday party this year! The greatest part was we had a HUGE turn out!!! Yeah team! We worked so hard on our advertising and I know that is why it was so great! We sent an invite to each woman through the mail, we also had little hand outs at church and cute little skits for 3 Sundays before the event, and we sent out an email and a text to all the ladies!
We started the night off with a get to know you game that also had references to past great Relief Society women. We did this by making a list of all the attributes of the past RS women, and then had all the girls run around finding people that had those same attributes and making them sign there sheets. It was fun to watch.
We also played a trivia game using all of the "little known facts" about our sisters in Relief Society. I was impressed by how many women had read and remembered the newsletter information from all of the spotlights!
We asked each woman to bring a "present" for the Dove center. We were able to donate lots of stuff to them!


Lenzie and her board are amazing and I am so glad I have been able to be part of their fun and energy! They are an inspiring group of girls!

0 comments:
Post a Comment