Friday, May 13, 2011

PTA Convention

I was lucky enough to sneak away for an overnighter with these cute ladies to the PTA convention in Provo! I have known Crystal for a little while, since she was in our Coral Canyon ward. She has agreed to be our Vice President, and with her spirit and mouth, she will do amazing at this job! I am also so glad Lisa is joining us. Though she is new to Utah and the school, she has a lot of amazing, huge ideas for next year and I am anxious to see what she plans! Though I am overwhelmed at the very thought of what being a PTA Co-President even means, I am excited at the same time! It is so fun to get to plan and carry out events for the kids and see how excited they get about you even paying attention to them or being in their school! You feel like a celebrity just for giving them a t-shirt and they all act like they know you just from seeing you a couple times! I love it! I can't wait to see what this next school year brings! I may be insane by the end of it, but I know it will be fun and worth it!

3 comments:

The Scott Family said...

You will be awesome!!!

The Scott Family said...

You will be awesome!!!

Dion said...

Being in the PTA presidency was never on my list of to-do's, but oh what I would give to do it with you now! You will be great! I will be praying for your sanity often ;)