Kenzie and I, have been brewing up this idea for her birthday party for a couple of years now! Last year, we ended up being in California for Cheerleading, and the year before that was her big 8 vacation, so this was her year for a big party! We decided to tie-dye t-shirts and they turned out fabulous! I can't say it wasn't messy, but it was so fun to see all the different designs they came up with!

First, we played a game with all of Tony's clothes. They got in two teams and had to run down, put all the clothes on and then run back and switch. They all cheated, but it was still fun to watch!
Next, they played the pop the balloon game. Unfortunately, the grass did most the popping! :)
After that, we did a pinata, which was about the worst $15 pinata ever! It made it through the 3 littlest kids and then broke! I think it was just too heavy with prizes! They didn't seem to mind all they really wanted was the stuff!
I think mine and Teresa's hands were the most decorated! It took over a week to get all that dye off! Note to self, when it says wear gloves for this project, really wear gloves!
She loved her cake! It was chocolate with chocolate ice cream, of course! Baskin Robbins made her a cute cake that had a tie-dye pattern on it.

All the crazies at the party!
I went the next day to school, and took a picture of all the kids that remembered to wear their shirts! They looked so good!It was a fun day for Kenzie and us!

1 comments:
WE tie dyed shirts for our family vacation last summer and we all sported our shirts to Bear Lake. We could have come to the party and fit right in, except my shirt was really big cuz I had a big belly! Such a darling party and FUN pics! She is WAY too grown up!
Post a Comment