Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{Seven}

Kamren's birthday was awhile ago...Yeah!, Yeah!, Yeah! One of these days I am going to catch up!

But for now, at least I took some pictures! This girl is so natural in front of the camera it is ridiculous. I took more pictures of her non smile, than her cheeser face because she has awesome lips and looks so content when she doesn't smile. I love to take this girl out. She is so easy to photograph and practice on.









She is an amazing little girl that I feel so lucky to have in our home. Here are {7} things about this little beauty:

{1} She has an amazing memory! She has all the articles of faith memorized, can tell you a talk she gave in church over a year ago, and never seems to forget anything.

{2} She is crazy smart! I beamed with pride, a couple weeks ago, when I was helping in her class and I watched her finish her work and then go over and help another little boy. She was so patient and so determined to help him.

{3} She loves her little brother! She is such a mother hen, just like Karlin. If something is wrong with Daxton, they are both trying to help him and make him happy. She loves to read to him, she tries to teach him how to do things, and she loves to make him happy!

{4} She loves to sing and play the piano! Her piano teacher keeps telling me she is going to have to go back to the Suzuki books with her because she is more interested in singing the notes, than she is in playing. I often times find her playing piano with one hand and holding her Karaoke microphone in the other hand singing away.

{5} She is her own person. It is not very often that this little girl wants us to snuggle her anymore, which is sad! She is very independent and just fine with doing her own thing most of the time.

{6} She loves to read! It was very long ago that she would tell me that she gets bored with chapter books, but lately she is loving them! She always has a book in her hand where ever she goes and I love it when I find her laughing at something Junie B. said. I am so glad she loves to read. She set a goal with her teacher to read Harry Potter books by the end of this school year. I don't know if she will go quite that far, but I am happy she is setting her sights high.

{7} She has an amazing testimony. She is the one in our house that is most connected to spiritual things and wants to always do things right. Often times on Fast Sunday, though she is not even 8 yet, she will fast with her sisters because she wants to. I can't even remember fasting as a youth, let alone before I was 8!

We love this little girl more than words can say! I can't wait to see where she is headed and am so excited to watch her grow up!

0 comments: