Friday, October 12, 2007

Mickey's Trick or Treat!!






We went Trick or Treating at California Adventure, while we were at Disneyland. I had to have my Mom E-mail me the pictures from it though, somehow we got out of the hotel room without our camera, such bad parents!!! It was probably the funnest event we went to while at Disneyland. They had 25 stops all throughout California Adventure. We left there with a giant Disneyland bag full of candy. We tried to tell the kids they don't need to go Trick or Treating now, but they didn't go for it. Daxton's Yoda costume was the only costume I could find that was his size, since I waiting until we got there to get it. I was mad that this was my only choice, but everybody who passed us oogled over his cute Yoda costume. I didn't even know who Yoda was before that night, but boy am I informed now. Kenzie was hilarious that whole night. She wanted her eyes and lips black, because she said she was an evil witch, and she stayed completely in character the whole night-we could barely get the girl to smile for pictures. I am really hoping this isn't a prelude to her teenage years, when she wants to walk around looking like a goth chic!!!

4 comments:

The McCulloughs said...

Kenzie does look pretty evil! Yoda is a cute costume for Daxton ( I am not really into Star Wars either, but Yoda is pretty cute!!) Your kiddies look so cute in their costumes... it's fun to be able to wear them more than once! I know that I need a new post, but ever since the farm I have been packing for this weekend (we are going to the dunes, but down south instead of up north.. warmer, etc. i don't know anything, my husband planned it... we'll be home late sat. night) and I don't have time right now... so check on SUnday Ok... get off my back, i have been busy! Talk to ya when I get home.. good luck with your hair appt!

Joel and Kristie said...

Next year I'm sooo going to do that, What FUN!! I love your kids they look Amazing!!!!!!!!!

raw mom said...

haha! gothic kenzie! hey syndey's a witch this year,too! only not so evil...i love that girl! where was troy? is he too big for that?

Random samplings of my Delightful Life said...

It looks like you had so much fun. Only one comment.. we live about an hour from there, really you should have called and we could have met you for dinner. I am so mad. (Sarcasm insert here) Really though it looked like a blast and I love Kenzie's Goth. She worked it well.