







Well, our "playgroup" ended up being quite a group! When I started making calls, I was beginning to think it may just be me and my girls! I called 6 families, and left messages for all 6 of them. I really thought we were going by ourselves. But that afternoon my phone started ringing off the hook, and everybody I called, plus some were coming. I was so happy to have such a big group! We had a lot of fun. I think the greatest part for me, was that my kids could run around and play, and I could just chat with the girls without kids climbing up my leg, or trying to get my attention. It was great!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

3 comments:
Your pix are AMAZINNNG!! I love that we all have the mom pix on our blogs!!HEHE!! I love your little family pix, so precious, just photoshop Tony in there and you have a Christmas card!!HEHE!!
Great pictures, Ricki! I need to learn from you and get myself in some more shots. It seems like such a hassle to round everybody up at the time, but I always wish I had them later.
You did get some great shots! The one of Karlin and the pumpkin is so stinkin cute! What a fun day.. thanks for being the event planner- do it again soon ok?
Post a Comment