




We had an 80's Valentine's party at our house on Friday night, and I thought it was a blast! Thank you to all of you who came! Your costumes were amazing! I am just glad I have a Halloween costume now for this year! I somehow didn't get a picture of the whole crew together, so can somebody please e-mail me one? We played a fun game called "Celebrity" and some Rock Band! Joe, I think you know what you need to get Jeanette for Christmas! Thanks for a great and amuzing night!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

9 comments:
That looks like a blast! I love your leg warmers. 80's are back because I have a pair and wore them over my jeans yesterday!
O dear! You guys look a little too comfortable in those 80's clothes.
Ok this was hilarious. I am impressed that you were all able to find those clothes. Thanks for sharing.
I didn't realize Ryan was logged, Its me Susan
I'm still SOOOO SAD that I had to work!!! What a FUN night, invite me Next time!!!
next time my house and we're doinghte flapper thing...or 60's. oh hey, i almost forgot...who's that hot chick in the leotard? dude, she can work it out anytime!
Oh my gosh what a blast from the past! Especially you! You looked so great. The 80's were one of a kind.
Seriously, that is so funny..very groovy! I love the pictures and it looks like you had a fun time..
It was so fun, Ricki! Thanks for making it happen!
Post a Comment