Wednesday, February 20, 2008

President's Day in Zions






Thanks Dion, for inviting us to Zion's for the day. Though we didn't really do much hiking, thanks to the snow and ice on the trails, we had a good time. Kenzie built some kind of a creation and Kamren and Daxton liked to play in the grass with the sticks. We are so blessed to live so close to such an amazing creation. The red rocks and the blue sky are an amazing contrast. You KNOW that Heavenly Father loves beautiful things when you see Zions. It is breath taking!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie Winder said...

I love Zions too. That is the one thing I miss about living in Hurricane, it was so close to going to Zions...What a fun day...I am so looking forward to warmer weather and more outdoor vacations...and your pictures are so cute, as always!

raw mom said...

i miss straight hair kenzie! she looks so pretty!

Veronica said...

I love the picture of Kamren!

raw mom said...

so are you going to post anything new or WHAT! and yeah...my girls miss your girls...sad story.