Wow! I really can't believe that a year ago today, our little man came into this world. What a fast year! It probably seems fast because he has pretty much been in turbo speed the entire year! From crawling before he even could sit up, to walking WAY to early, he has been a challenge since the minute he came into this world-we won't even go into him actually coming into this world, that story is enough to explain his entire year!!!!! Until Daxton, I didn't know the meaning of curious! All of our girls pretty much were relaxed babies, they cried a lot-they ARE girls, but he is into anything and everything he can get his little paws on! With Daxton, we learned the meaning of baby proofing, which we NEVER had to do with any of the girls! We find ourselves laughing about things that really aren't funny, but we can't believe some of the stuff he does and gets into. We feel so blessed to have this busy little boy in our home! He will keep us on our toes for lots of years to come, I can already tell that!
Some of his favorite things:
Smoothies-he got that from his Mama!
Golf clubs-you can guess who he got that obsession from!
His sisters-they can make him laugh at anything they do!
His blue blanket
Being outside-you leave a door open, and he is gone!
Anything musical-the boy loves to dance!
The bath tub
Waffles and pancakes
Getting into trouble!
Happy birthday, Buddy! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in years to come!
6 comments:
AWWWWW he's ONE!!! How could you let this happen Ricki?!?! J/K! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Little MAN!!! I hope it's a special day for you and as a present to your mom I hope you walk slow for today so she can have one day that she can keep up with you!!HEHE!! HAPPPPPYYYY BBBBIIIIRRRTTTHHDDAYYYY!!!
He's one already!?! That's crazy. I can't believe how fast time goes by. And Xander's 6 months. Holy cow.
WOW!! Happy Birthday Daxton! I can't believe it's already been a year...
What adorable pictures of him...I love that black and white one of him and the one of you and Daxton...so sweet. Hey how did your party go? I am waiting to see the pictures...
I can't believe we have been gone that long. When we left you were just barely pregnant. I am so sad we will miss you when you come down here.
Happy birthday little Daxton! I am just soo happy that we weigh less than we did a year ago at this time, not to mention that we are getting more sleep at night.. yeah for that! He is such a sweet, busy little boy! Enjoy him because you are never gonna have another baby!!
Post a Comment