Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girls night out!

I decided yesterday that I REALLY need to get out of the house before Tony leaves to go to another Scout camp, this weekend! So, I am thinking tonight would be a good night for a GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Anybody interested meet at my house at 6PM! We will be going to Applebee's and then maybe for ice cream! I am sorry if I don't personally contact all of you today to see if you want to go! I only have swim team, swim lessons, and summer school to be the bus driver to this morning! And then laundry, nap time, and a couple bathrooms to clean this afternoon! But I will try! I would love to see all of your faces! So come if you can!

9 comments:

Marcie said...

I'm in......oh wait, that probably woudn't work out :)

raw mom said...

i miss my friend!!!

Joel and Kristie said...

I"M SOOOO IN!!!!

Veronica said...

I'll need to talk to Isaac first but I'm in too! We're supposed to be getting ready for our trip...but I'm sure I can spare a couple of hours!

Dion Seneca said...

I think I have a date with the couch tonight. I need some relaxing, chill time. But next time I will be first in line for a girl's night out. Hope you have a great time!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

See... this is what happens when I become a blog slacker. I miss GNO's. I will for sure be in on the next one. I need to get away from sick, sad little boys, for just even a few hours!!! I wish I could run that midnight run. I have been looking into it for awhile but we have family coming Friday late night. I need to really jump on the saddle and get my butt in gear so I can run long runs with you animals!!!

Anonymous said...

Blog slacker her too but I am still "disabled" although I do have a handicap sticker so we could have parked up front with me there. Maybe next time because I am in DESPERATE need of ANY adult conversation.

Veronica said...

Thanks for a fun night out! I needed it! See ya next month!

Joel and Kristie said...

Thanks for the AMAZING night out, I was a whole new woman, that is until my kids woke up this morning!!HEHE!! Oh well I'll just hold my breath until next month!!!