Sunday, June 22, 2008

Midnight 5K run



Thanks Dion and Mandy for being supportive and participating in another one of my crazy hairbrain ideas! I am not sure how staying up until 1AM, running 3+ miles, and tripping over ourselves because you couldn't really see where you were going, ended up being fun-but it was! And we made it without any of us throwing up or passing out, even though I wanted to a few times! We all did really well, we took 3rd, 4th and 5th in our age group(the 12-18 year olds) I wish!!! I was very happy that we did the race, and having you guys there with me, made it even better! See ya at the next race girls!!

9 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

How Fun!! I'm sad that i missed it...but oh well, I'll catch the next race. That's awesome that you all placed! And i love the lights on your hats.

Dion Seneca said...

It was a blast! As much as I procrastinated and complained about signing up, I am so glad I did. Thanks for pushing me to get out and do something fun and different!

Sarah said...

That's awesome! Congratulations girls!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Love the cool lights. You look so professional! In a crazy way, that would be fun and sad I missed it.

anne said...

Congratulations! That's awesome to do that good! But you guys are all pretty good runners. :)

Julie Winder said...

You guys look so "fit" love the headlights. I am so in next year! What a fun Race...Congrats!

Marcie said...

Not so sure I could run a 5K...no matter what time of day it was.

Okay, well maybe if I had a whole pack of girls with me, I would push through it.

Love the headlight hats.

Veronica said...

How fun!!

Julie Winder said...

Hey I saw your times in the results you did so good! 3rd place??? You rock! I am so impressed...ok, you need to do a half marathon...you would do so well!