I went to Ogden last Thursday night so excited that the next day I would not be the one laying in the hospital bed having a baby! Instead, I got to witness somebody else in my family actually having a baby! It was so exciting! And long! I completely forgot how long it takes for first babies to decide to come into this world. They broke my sisters water at 8AM and he was born at 8:34PM! My sister did amazing, and I felt so blessed and honored to get to be in the room with her when he came out! It was so amazing to see him take his first breathe, and to watch as he looked around, wide eyed, at his new surroundings. He is such a good baby, and she has done amazing figuring everything out! I swear, I needed my Mom for about 2 weeks after I had Rylan. But Stacy, seems to know exactly what to do! Maybe me being 20 when I had my first kid, and her being 30 when she had her first, has something to do with that! She has always told us every time we would bug her about when she was going to have a baby, that she would have one when she was 30! Well, guess what? She is 30 exactly! Guess she knows what she is doing! I am so excited for Daxton to have a little boy cousin near his age to get into trouble with at Grandma's house. Thanks for the experience, Stac!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

6 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is so precious. Time flies to fast and our babies grow to fast. I am going through Ricki withdrawals and we really need to get together again. A park day is needed. But my children just received this horrible virus and hope it clears soon.
Wow, Stacey is a mom. Too fun that you got to be there for the birth. I've been there for a few of my SIL's it is so great.
Thinking of starting my family at 30, however, makes me tired.
Congratulations!
What a special experience you had! I hope some day I can do the same thing with my sister...we just have to get her married first! Congrats to Stacy!
oh i LOVE them when they are that tiny! That is so nice that you were able to go help.
I'm bumbed about that midnight run. We're leaving to go up north to visit family on Wed so I won't be able to do it, But keep me posted on other runs because i need them as motivation! Thanks for the invite!!! Have fun and I want to hear all about it and see your medal when i get back!
He is adorable! Tell Stacy I think so. I'm so excited for her. I wish I would have known you were here. Call me next time! :)
Post a Comment