
I am a TOTALLY NEGLECTFUL Blogger, so I am going to have to back track a little!!! We went to Vegas for a Cheerleading Competition, ohhhh so fun!!! Kaylee did great, though- and so did her team! They took 1st place in their division!!! Congrats, Kaylee!


After cheerleading, we spent the day entertaining the younger kids in Vegas. My Mom and Scott were in town for a little R&R, so we had lunch with them and then went to the M & M factory. Could anybody explain to my why and how I remember it being so much better than it was?!!!! My kids we so excited and all it ended up being was a bunch of overpriced M & M stuff to buy, and a short 3-D movie! Not worth the mile +, that we walked to get there!! Oh well!
My kids were most entertained by the escalator, that they went up and down at least 15 times, and the lions at the MGM! All I can say, is Vegas is NOT kid friendly anymore!!!
4 comments:
dont tell me that! we're going there in a few months!!!
Yes Vegas is quite lame for kids. Except we did take our girls (a couple of years ago) to FAO schawrz and just let them play and explore all the toys. You can't go wrong with a toy store especially when they are too young to ask for EVERYTHING!!
Oh the good ole M&M days. Do you remember going down so I could buy stuff for my M&M bedroom when I was married to Tony G Marshall the 3rd? Those were the days!
Looks like you guys had fun anyways!
Sounds like you had some fun. That's great that her team did so well. How fun! A little trip to Vegas every once in a while is good, but I agree with it not being family friendly.
Post a Comment