Monday, January 12, 2009

Daxton's first sentence!

Okay, maybe it was Daxton's first sentence that only his mom and sister riding in the car with him could understand....but still! He was watching "Horton Hears A Who" in the back, and all the the sudden he says,"OooOoo bite nana". Translation-Monkey bite banana. I asked Kenzie if the monkey just bit into a banana, and she informs me that the banana actually went up the monkey's nose, but it looked like he was biting into it! So there you have it! Maybe only I think it was a sentence. But since I have full intentions of turning my blog into a book on Blurb.com someday, this is something I want to document. Not that any of you care, but I do! He IS my last baby! ;0)

11 comments:

King Fam said...

That is awsome...now if he will just say "lets go Cougars" we can call Nursery a success :)

Veronica said...

We do care! At least I do! That's really cute! One of my favorite stages is when babies start talking and you can actually tell what they are saying! It's so fun to hear them and their cute little language that is all their own!

Kendra said...

I agree with brianne, I love hearing my kids first sentence. I love to try to figure out what they are saying! Go Daxton!

raw mom said...

yay for daxer!!! and before he turned two, too!!! dont you love that we all have to translate our kiddies lingo! he is such a lovie!

Marcie said...

Just heard that Blurb is not printing blog books anymore....I printed my 2007 year last fall with them, but am very sad.

So FYI, if you do decide to print. Bloggled.com will have their blog books up and running sometime next month. I went to a focus group for the new company last week and have high hopes they'll make a good product.

BTW They also back up blogs (even private ones).

Julie Winder said...

Dresden loves that show too. How cute that you documented his first sentence. He is growing so fast! Thanks for the reminder to document that cute little things our kids do:)

Marcie said...

Thanks so much for the tip about the Pirate place. We went and loved it......

The McCulloughs said...

WOW< wey to go Daxton!! He must have a lot of talkers in his house.. LOL!! He is catching on fast!

West's said...

How fun! I love when there are still little things to get excited about. It seems like they come farther apart these days! I miss when it was something new every day. I love your family picture by the way. I know it's been a while. How fun to go down to the game, my dad and brother went and had a ball! How cool!

Jaime Miller said...

So sweet, he must take after his dad with his full sentences, just kidding!!! I can just hear Tony calling a monkey an ooo-ooo! Really though he is growing up way to fast!

raw mom said...

ah...i think you're due for a new post, lady!