Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Game


Friday Night, January 1st




Walking to the Superdome with all a sea of people in red, was an awesome experience.







We had a great time at the game! I had no idea what a rush it is to be in a stadium with 70,000 screaming fans! The greatest part was that everybody was in red because both Utah and Alabama are red. Their red is a little deeper, but you couldn't tell when you were in the stadium with all of those people!! My husband was so hilarious the whole game!!! He was giddy and smiley and happier than I have seen him in a long time! I was very glad that all of the Alabama fans around us were pretty nice. We had a couple of hecklers above us, but for the most part, they were gracious and classy. Although, none of them even stuck around for the end of the game! That wasn't too classy!!





Do you think Tony was a little excited about the game?!!!











Wow! We really won! I was shocked and Tony was just being Tony saying of course we won! I knew we were that good! Total Tony!!!!!









1 comments:

The McCulloughs said...

I bet Tony thought he had died and gone straight to Heaven! There was serioulsy a sea of red on tv! What a great game and lucky for you to be there to witness it in real life!