Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not quite good, but I think I have the bug!!!

We had a fun little morning yesterday, while my husband decided that golfing was going to take up HIS morning!  We loaded all the kids up at hit the road early to a fun little spot!  I know some of these are a little bright, but I kind of like them that way.  And apparently I was into fairies yesterday because I loved dressing them up.  I think I even dreamed of more fairy pictures last night!  Maybe I will have to have round 2 of the fairy look!  After pictures we took the kids to Red Cliffs to let them run around and get their energy out!  NO CAMERA'S!  I think I am going to have to learn to put my camera away some, so my kids don't get sick of my sticking it in their faces all the time!








12 comments:

Julie Winder said...

No NO no don't put your camera away. Ricki seriously your photography is so amazing. I love your photos. You have so many talents! Those ones of Teresa and Dion were awesome! What a fun trip for you guys. To do something you love without kids! Good for you! oh, and when you start taking reservations for photo shoots put my family on the list please!

terifurniss said...

Ricki, your pictures are wonderful. I think you have always had the nack..it was just hidden for a few years. Keep up the good work. Of course they are beautiful kiids their yours!

Dion Seneca said...

what are you talking about "not quite good?" These look great! That first one of Karlin is my favorite.

I have to agree, though, that putting down the camera sometimes can be good for everyone. It lets you be present in the moment and enjoy the time you spend with your family. And it gives your kids a break so they don't totally ban the camera at some point.

Great work!

Rachel Smith said...

what are you talking about...These are awesome!! Really, you just started playing around with the camera??? These look professional to me! Don't put the camera down...drive it north and take some pics of ties for me!

raw mom said...

yay! they are great!look at you missie! i love the close up of kam and kar...i love them bright!!

The McCulloughs said...

Your girls are the cutest fairies ever! THese are great! Just call me next time and you can borrow Maddie and practice on her. You know how much she loves to dress up! YOu are doing great! Keep up the good work! I am glad that my friends are sooo talented and I basically have got Nothing!

Angie Stewart Black said...

Stinkin cute pictures. I love your fairy ones. Anytime you need a little Asian princess you know who to call. You did a wonderful job! How fun to go and have fun with your friends. So lucky!

BTW I love the National kid day at the Chambers house idea. Can I come be one of your kids too??

... said...

Those pictures are so cute! We would love to have you over! It is really nice to be settled in and actually back to somewhat of reality!

... said...

Okay so I have a question for you, my sister-in-law is making little girl costumes for halloween and she is wondering if she can use your two little girls for models to take pictures. I told her how cute your family is and then I showed her how cute your kids are. They are taking pictures of the costumes on monday. Just let me know! Give me a call 632-5518!

Goodrich said...

Ricki,

I think you do a great job, keep it up. You, Dion and Teresa can give me some pointers. MISS YOU

Ora said...

LOVE IT!! Your girls are just adorable!

Brittany Stucki said...

Those are seriously some cute pictures!! I love how big their eyes are in the picture! Good job.