Kamren decided out the the blue, one day, that she wanted to play soccer this year, so we signed her up! I don't think she really knew that she would be running her little rear off! She has actually tried to quit after every game, but we told her she has to at least play through this season, and if she doesn't want to play after that she doesn't have to, but she DOES have to finish the season! She is getting better with every single game and practice and though she hasn't scored yet, I know she will soon! Tony is her coach-his lovely wife volunteered him! I know he was not excited at first, but he is doing an awesome job coaching them!!! He is so patient with the girls, and is so into them having fun! I am very impressed! I forgot about their awesome name! They are the Blunicorns! Yes, you heard me! They wanted to be the Ponies of the Unicorns, so at least it is better than that!!! I am enjoying watching Kamren and Tony-they are both doing great!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

8 comments:
oxoxoxox love that sweet little cutie!!!
I love that you volunteered them. Soccer is one of the few women's sports that my husband will watch... he's already started a list of things she can and can't do - one day he will learn that you can't MAKE girls do anything :)
I love their team name.
so fun!! At least she is trying.. Avree just ran around the circle in the middle of the field chasing her shadow and laughing her head off. I don't think she had any idea a game was going on!!! Hey at least they look cute in their uniforms.
Well, I for one think that "Blunicorns" is a very clever name! I LOVE it!
Cute pictures.
How fun to have her dad as her coach. I really think there is nothing cuter than little girls who play soccer. I love it!
I played soccer when I was little...but my hair never looked that good after a game! So cute!
she looks so cute in her uniform. that is all that matters right? Hey we need to get together someday. Brent tried to coach soccer one year, didn't work very good, maybe it was also because Anneka was more interested in picking clovers that hitting soccer balls:)
Look at that long, beautiful braid swinging while she is in action! She looks darling and I Love their name!
Post a Comment