Sunday, September 6, 2009

Piano Recital

Kenzie had her second piano recital this last Thursday night, and she did great!  I am so happy that with a little routine practice, she is finally starting to progress!  Who knew that actually practicing could make such a difference?!!!  She played Mary Had a Little Lamb with two hands-something her Mama can't do no matter how hard I try!  Dang left hand! Good job, Kenzie!  We are so proud of you!






What do you think these two are going to do with themselves when somebody actually tells them that they CAN'T  do EVERYTHING in their lives together?!!!  It is going to be a sad day for both of them!

1 comments:

raw mom said...

yay for kenzie!!! she di AWESOME that night!!! I was so proud of her!! and yes...it will be a sad sad day...they are glued together! who would've known...i LOVE that they have each other!