Thanks to Tony being a sponsor at the Rec Center, and the girls dancing again, we were lucky enough to get to spend the morning with Santa! I can't say I would have been happy had I paid for this event, but it was good to do something fun for the kids at Christmas time that we normally would have never done! They enjoyed themselves, and that is all that matters! Kamren and Kenzie got to dance again, and thanks to their mommy forgetting at their previous recital, Tony came through with flowers for each of the girls when they came off stage! They love that he always comes through! The funniest part of the morning was when we were leaving. The Grinch had been roaming around the whole time, and Daxton would throw something at him, or high 5 him when he would see him! But as we were leaving, he saw him again and actually let him pick him up to get a picture! I was shocked but had my camera ready! The boy wouldn't even SIT on Santas lap!!! Apparently we might have another Grinch lover in the family!!!!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

3 comments:
Thanks for letting us join you! I didn't even take a pic of my kids with Santa and I am mad now since I haven't received and email for the comm center yet! It was a fun and crazy morning! Cute pics!
That is so crazy funny he won't sit on santa's lap but wasn't afraid of the grinch. Must be a boy thing!
Now thats what I call an amazing family picture!!! Thanks for the nice comments about Matt's ironman. We need to head to st george soon since is 50 below here. :) Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment