I am not sure if this is just a boy thing, or if my son has a few screws loose!!! This is what I found out front a few days ago when it rained!!! We tried to prove to him that he did NOT want to be outside wearing a short sleeve shirt and his "pockets"(shorts) as he calls them. So we told him to go out front and ride his scooter, THINKING that he would come back in and say it was too cold to be dressed like this! But NO, he could care less! I finally had to take all of his shorts and short sleeved shirts and hide them all! Seriously!!!!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

4 comments:
Ha Ha! Aren't kids wonderful? I wish I could be that care free :)
Definitely a boy thing!! My brother used to wear shorts to school all year long...even when he had to wait in the snow for the school bus to come. I buy my boys coats, but they will NOT wear them. A hoodie is about all I can get them to wear.
I tried hiding all of the things I didn't want Maddie to wear and she just invented more things that I didn't want her to wear! I hope it works for you though! I wish my kids would let me be the one who decides what they wear- it is the hardest thing for me to let go of! You know me.. the control freak! I bet he was shivering and shaking from the cold, but didn't even care! He is too funny!
Ok, I am jealous. Of course my girls would be a bunch of drama about getting wet and are so picky about what to wear. He is all boy!
Post a Comment