For the last several month, every Wednesday morning, Daxton and I have attended a Mommy and Me gymnastics class. He has absolutely loved it, and I had fun watching him go! He can't just jump on the trampoline, or do the obstacle course, he has to jump off of and be crazy around everything in site! And yet, when the coach tells him it is time to sit down and wait his turn, he is perfectly content watching the other kids. This was his last day of class. He will get to go to the big kid class all by himself as soon as he gets the "potty" thing completely down! He is so excited for that day to come!!!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

4 comments:
Fun for both Mom and Boy! No better way to let them get out all their wiggles!
What a fun mom you are. I wished I could make the time to do mommy and me stuff with my little guy. Poor thing. Well, hopefully once Bentley gets a little older you will see us in gymnastics classes too!
WOW I love your family photo!!! Your family always takes the best pics and with all of those kids I don't know how you do it!!
He has got to be one of the cutest kids on the planet (along with mine, of course)!
Post a Comment