Sunday, February 28, 2010

Daxton's Birthday....AND oh! What a day it was!!!

My little man had a big day, a few weeks ago, and I don't want to forget all the fun we had, even if it was 3 weeks ago!!! The day started off with a room full of balloons. We filled his whole room with balloons so that when he woke up, he would be so surprised, and he was!!


Next, he opened some presents! Some movies from Aunt Stacy, WOW! Does he love these and WOW!! I really do not!! He also got a semi truck/car hauler, and a remote control Hummer!

After presents, he was lucky enough to have a birthday party with Maddie and all of his little Joy School buddies at Pirate Island Pizza.
But his favorite, was the Thomas train he got at his birthday party from his little friend! We couldn't wipe the smile off his face after he saw this!!
How lucky are we to have babies born 20 minutes apart!! I love that he and Maddie have the same birthday!!
His sisters were even lucky enough to sluff school for the day so that they could come to Pirate Island with him!
His daddy sure loves this little guy!!
Later that night, we went to 25 main for dinner so that we could sing "Happy Birthday" to him one last time for the year!!
And of course, Thomas had to come with him!!

6 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Oh and we missed out on all the fun?? Where was our invite? I can't believe he is 3 already! It makes me sad how fast they grow up and Kasen is right around the corner. Aren't they so much fun though? Well, we have our moments but I love the way they talk and the things they come up with. So fun. Looks like you made it a wonderful day for him. He is so lucky to have such a loving mommy to spoil him rotten! Happy late Bday Daxton!

Dion Seneca said...

I seriously can't believe that kid is three already! Time flies! I just love Daxton. His cute little voice, his obsession with trucks and cars, his nonstop personality...he is so much fun!

Sarah said...

He is so handsome! No wonder Lizzie has such a crush on him. Happy Birthday Daxton!

Heather and Trevor said...

Emma still talks about Daxton and Maddies party all the time and "Daxton's mommy that took her when mommy was sick" She had the best time! We sure think he is special too! Happy Birthday Again Daxton! :)

Goodrich said...

He is such a cutie! Sure glad that we are friends!

The McCulloughs said...

Thanks again for letting up tag along with the Birthday Party. Maddie seriously loved it and talks non stop about her party at Pirate Pizza! We are lucky to have had our kids 20 minutes apart. I will never forget it and especially your screams! Daxton is so dang cute and I am soo glad you finally get to experience the BOY world~!