Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photoshop


I know that none of you are impressed by this, but someday when I know Photoshop well (hopefully) I will look back at this picture and remember when I had to follow a paper step by step to even get here with a picture!!! 3 weeks ago when I started taking a class at the Rec Center, I couldn't even open a picture in Photoshop, so I think I am doing well! In about 10 more years I might know all I want to know, but for now, at least I am making progress!!!

9 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Fun for you to follow your passion. Remember...if you ever need an adorable little Asian girl, you know who to call.

Dion Seneca said...

I'm impressed! You know some things that I don't know how to do yet. Looks good!

Julie Winder said...

I am very impressed. I love the light in their eyes and the softness of the photo. I would love to take a class, I really need to take the time and do it. I find myself only using brightness/contrast and curves. What a sweet picture.

teresa dunlop photography said...

hey miss! thats pretty darn GOOD!

The McCulloughs said...

Oh I love it! Great job little miss Photographer! Looks like your class is paying off! They look too cute together!

Heather and Trevor said...

The picture looks great! Keep it up! :)

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Can you teach me now?

Veronica said...

I'm impressed too! Looks good!

Ora said...

Great work!