Easter seemed to be a couple weeks long this year!!! I was happy to see it come and go this year!
Monday night was the Duckie Drop, at the Rec. Center. The kids think this is the greatest, especially when they each got a beach ball with a Dixie Direct logo on it! They thought that was the best, little did they know what their dad paid to have that on there!!! :0)



Kenzie, of course, got the duck with a big Easter basket on it, AGAIN!!! The other girls didn't find that too funny that she got an Easter basket 2 years in a row!Tuesday, was our Easter Egg Hunt for Daxton's little Joy School friends! He sure is going to miss seeing these kids every week, and so am I!

Thursday night, was the Dixie College Easter Egg hunt! My kids really scored at this one! They had little games for the kids to play before the actual hunt and then a ton of eggs!!!
Saturday, we dyed eggs!!! My least favorite thing, and their favorite, as you can tell by Daxtons hands!!!
I still haven't taken them out to take pictures in their Easter outfits, sigh!!!! But I will!!! And as for the pics for Easter morning, well, I have some but they are really bad!! So, oh well!!! They each got a movie and some very unnecessary chocolate that I am VERY glad is all gone!!!Happy Easter!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment