Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Selling Machine!!


We all know Tony is quite the salesman, but I think he even surprised himself with this one!! The Chamber of Commerce had a contest to see who could get the most businesses to join in a 4 day period! Anybody who knows Tony, KNOWS that he cannot stand to lose when it comes to showcasing his abilty to sale!!! So he got to work! In fact, I don't think he did anything else the entire week of this competition, besides try and get people to join the Chamber! His hard work paid off ! He ended up signing up 31 new businesses all by himself, with the entire rest of his team only signing up another 12 business all together!!! He received a handful of awards at the awards ceramony, including the Godfather award, the top salesman award, and the biggest cheater award! He also smashed the all time record for sales by one person in the entire nation, which was 26 before Mr Chambers came along!!! Though I knew he had it in him, even I was shocked by his abilities! Now if only I could harness his energy and use it for chores around here!!! Wow would I have a clean house!!

0 comments: