Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Unbirthday!!

Karlin got an UN birthday party, a couple of weeks ago, when she got to pick a ticket from the Good Job Jar! She was very surprised to come home from school to a Birthday banner, cupcakes, and even a present!!! She needed to goggles for swim anyways, so I figures "Why not"!!! It was very fun for her and the other kids!!!

2 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

What did we ever do before blogging? I know that I talk to you regularly, but I still learned quite a bit about your life from your last group of posts. I love Karlin in her goggles. Way to go Tony!!! I try to encourage my kids every year to join the swim team (but I am secretly excited when they choose not to.) And I STILL need to get the 411 on the good deed jar (or whatever it is called.)

Angie Stewart Black said...

Wow you've been busy with all your updates! It's about time and where are the Disneyland pictures??? I mean sure we got an hour by hour update compliments of your hubby but we still need pics. Gosh, your girls look so grown up. Looks like you guys are busy having lots of fun. How come we don't get together????