Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Camping-Condo Style!

How did I forget to post about this?!!! We had such a fun weekend with the Black/Mashall family, and the McArthurs. We went to Brianhead and hung out in the condo's for the weekend. THIS is my kind of camping....stove, beds, DVD players, games, fridge! I can't say we roughed it, but we roughed it enough for the kids to get plenty dirty!
Kenzie and Jayden were the head builders of an awesome club house!
As much as I love this little girls hair done, I also think she is adorable with a little bit in her face!
This little boy doesn't yet know how lucky he is that his older sister loves him so much she will carry him almost anywhere piggy back!
After a slow start, these two were inseperable!
Most of the club!
This is the best it gets in the family photo-1 department! Kaylee had something going on! Shocking!
What a good cook, this one is! Even if she did cook pig!
This little adorable thing is cute enough to eat! She loved me! And I was happy to carry her around!
My cute boys!
We went up to the woods to cook some Smores! Yum!
The weekend would not have been a success without DIRT, and we saw plenty of that!

3 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Absolutely the WORST picture I have ever seen of myself. Horrible Horrible Horrible. You need to remove it off your blog immediately. On another note...that was a super fun weekend so thanks for taking us! We need to hang out more often. The kids had so much fun. Just bummed I didn't get any yummy hot chocolate. Ok maybe next time. When is our next adventure???

raw mom said...

can i please say how BUMMED that I wasnt there...AGAIN! one of these days i will be a couple somewhere! one day i wont have to beg to do fun stuff! you guys are darling!! and that angie is WAY too fun!

McArthurs said...

Super fun... Thanks for the weekend. Too bad our part was so short but next time for sure. It was great times until my children had to get a beatin' but still good times..