Friday, April 8, 2011

So much to do

I should be doing laundry
and cleaning
and packing
and a lot of other things!

But when Daxton is so excited that there is actually wind today, that all goes out the window!

He's growing up way too fast and I need to take the time to remember that sometimes!

I forgot how hard kite flying really is, and so did he!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter what there will still be that last minute mad dash to get everything done so might as well fly a kite when you can!! :) He is such a cute kid!

Dion Seneca said...

I'm so glad that you are taking time to have some fun with so much going on! Daxton has the best little smile EVER!!

raw mom said...

yay for flyiong kites!! you are a GREAT mam, you know that? xo